The Municipal Committee of Jhang in Punjab Pakistan recently advertised job vacancies in multiple positions for multiple openings. The job posting appeared in Ausaf Newspaper on May 9, 2023, and seeks qualified and experienced candidates for these job vacancies:
|Updated:||09 May 2023|
|Education:||Middle | Matric|
|Vacancy Location:||Jhang, Punjab, Pakistan|
|Job Industry:||Management Jobs|
|Job Experience:||2 Years|
|Last Date:||23 May 2023|
- Wheel Excavator Operator
- Arm Roll Truck Driver
- Tractor Driver
Selected candidates will be offered a competitive salary package along with various job benefits including:
- Medical coverage
- Provident Fund
- Pension Plan
- Annual paid leaves
- Professional development opportunities
- Collaborative and friendly work environment
To be eligible for these positions, candidates must meet the following job requirements:
- Educational qualifications required for these job positions are Middle and Matric or equivalent degrees.
- Prior experience of working as a Wheel Excavator Operator, Arm Roll Truck Driver or Tractor Driver will be preferred.
- Must have a valid driving license.
- Must have knowledge of traffic rules and regulations.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be physically fit and able to perform manual labor.
How to Apply
Interested candidates are advised to apply for the latest Government jobs in Management and departments at the Municipal Committee before the closing date, which is around May 23, 2023, or as per the closing date mentioned in the newspaper ad. To apply for the job, follow the below steps:
- Read the complete job advertisement online to know more about job requirements, job benefits, and how to apply.
- Download the job application form from the Municipal Committee’s official website.
- Fill out the application form with accurate and relevant information.
- Attach all required documents, including educational certificates, experience letters, and a copy of the driving license.
- Submit the completed application form along with the required documents to the Municipal Committee’s office before the closing date.